Call Center Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing and handling customer menu orders and concerns via the telephone.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
You're a friendly person who is comfortable talking on the phone. You'll need to communicate to our customers that their orders and concerns are your number one priority. Helping to solve customers' problems is an essential part of your job.
You're enthusiastic about our products and have a desire to share your enthusiasm with customers. Explaining special offers and making suggestions helps our customers place the orders they want and get the most value from our menu. You understand the importance of order accuracy.
You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork.
You must be at least 16 years of age.
* Respond to customer service requests for restaurant food orders by entering and verifying customer and menu data
* Ability to achieve and maintain performance standards
* A Customer Maniac who can work independently
* Support marketing of products
* Able to interact with all levels of management and customers in a professional manner
* Assist and mentor new call center representatives
* Adhere to company processes and guidelines
Customer Relations and interpersonal skills
Personal Computer skills
Communication (verbal and written) skills
Work both independently and within a team environment
Call center experience preferred
Strong work ethic
Flexibility with schedule